Cattlianthe Jewel Box 'Scheherezade'
In addition to the nearly mature pseudobulb, and the new growth I recorded one month ago, there is a third pseudobulb that is just starting out.
First sign of new pseudobulb on cattleya
In other less welcome news, I cut off one of the leaves, because it developed some suspicious spotting at the leaf's base. Whatever it was, it didn't look like light damage or physical damage, and I didn't want to risk it spreading further.
Suspicious leaf damage
None of the other leaves have similar damage, and I'll be checking regularly to make sure they stay clean. Since I don't want to keep using the same fungicide at the risk of breeding resistant fungal strains, I ordered some physan. This way, if I want treat a plant, I won't be using the same kind of chemical on it over and over again.
I should probably also wipe down and disinfect my growing area. I'm not sure when I'll get around to that though.