Friday, July 6, 2012

New growths on tolumnias

Tolumnia Red Berry

     While my Tolumnia Genting Orange has been claiming all the spotlight with its blooming, my other two tolumnias have been producing new growths and roots.  Tolumnia Red Berry (above) has one new growth, and a couple new roots poking out among the mostly dry moss.  

Tolumnia Pink Panther

     Meanwhile my Tolumnia Pink Panther has added yet another new grow, in addition to the three that I noticed back in May.  This brings the total number of growths up to 14.

(Note: I just installed Photoshop CS6 on a new computer and have been messing around with various settings such as the HDR toning menu.  As a result, my photos may be a little bit wonky until I figure out what is a good idea and what I shouldn't mess with)

No comments:

Post a Comment