Sunday, May 27, 2012

Heading off to Europe for two weeks

I'm going on a two week trip to visit family tomorrow.  While I have a few updates to post about, I'm not sure when I'll get around to it.  Regardless, expect posts to be scarce for the next two weeks.


My Ctt Jewel Box 'Scheherazade' and my tolumnia Genting Orange will almost certainly start blooming while I'm away.  My boyfriend, (who will be taking care of the orchids when I'm gone) may send me some photos via email if they do bloom.  If I receive those, I may try to do some updates then.

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip!

    Just came from my very own 2-week trip to Europe. The garden is full of waist-high weeds, the cat is limping and my biggest Cattleya has a yellow pseudobulb... Some men simply aren't good with living things!

    ReplyDelete